Monday, November 24, 2008

Yarn!

Here are some things I did over the weekend, new and in-the-works projects alike. I haven't been knitting much lately - but the cold and gloom inspired me to dabble back in it.

YARN ORNAMENTS

These pictures don't entirely do them justice - but you get the point. They're simple, pretty and perfect for that special craftster in your life.





"SMOKING" GLOVES
For doing things outside when the tips of your gloves or mittens only get in the way. It was my first pass - and they are far from perfect. But they'll do their job.




BLANKET (I hate the word afghan)
I started working on this last winter, and needless to say it's still in the works. I am just starting it back up again, because it was too hot this summer to have a big blanket draped over you. It's the perfect project for snuggling up on the couch and watching movies on lazy winter day.


1 comment:

  1. Shanna - I love your knitting projects, especially the "smoking gloves" those don't have your name written all over them AT ALL! I'm knitting a scarf right now & Dylan says it looks like an Oliver Twist scarf. Maybe I could use some pointers from you! I'll miss you at Thanksgiving. Tell all the Kohler peeps I say "hi"! - Love, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete